Oman Air has announced that they will be resuming services from the 1st of October. This is some positive news post-COVID-19 lockdown. The airline will be flying to 12 countries and 16 cities.
The airline further stated that they will connect Muscat with London, Istanbul, Frankfurt, Cairo, Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, Dubai, Doha, Dar Es Salaam, Zanzibar, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Lahore and Islamabad, with more destinations to be added in the near future. Flights to India are subject to Indian authorities lifting restrictions for scheduled international passenger flights.
With expected high demand, the airline has requested all travellers to contact the airline, via its website Call Centre or travel agents to make reservations according to there travel preferences.
Also, all safety and health precautions will be taken while travelling on Oman air the airline further stated. All travellers who plan to depart from Oman should follow health guidelines that are mentioned on the website and also to check out the health guidelines mentioned at the destination country as well.
Oman Air is resuming flights to three more destinations as part of its winter network update.
Oman Air is excited to resume flights to Bahrain ,Kuwait and Colombo from October 25th. Operations will be 2 flights weekly to each destination. The airline also set to increase frequency to domestic destinations between Oman.
Travel Guidelines and checklist for passengers who are arriving to Oman
1. Complete Traveler Registration
2. Print completed traveler registration slip
3. Download Tarassud+ App
4. *if you are staying for longer than 7 days (Download HMushrif App)
Note: Passengers who are under 15 years of age will not be required to follow these procedures.
1.Visit to the Traveler Registration Form (TRF) website here, and either enter your phone number or email to register.
2. To confirm your registration phone number or email enter the OTP you’ve received.
3. Fill the Traveler Registration Form (TRF)
4. Pay the Registration Fee of 25 OMR
5. Once Made the payment Save your Traveler Registration Form (TRF)
6. Download the Tarassud+ App (*scroll down for the instructional video)
7. If you are staying for longer than 7 days, download the HMushrif App
- In case you have not paid for the Traveler Registration Form (TRF) fee, you can pay at the COVID-19 registration counter.You can gain access to the internet by connecting to airport internet either directly through your phone or the designated Omantel kiosks.
- Carry your paid Traveler Registration Form (TRF) to proceed at the immigration.
- You will need to head to the PCR testing area to take the PCR test.
- If you are staying for longer than 7 days, you will need to be fitted with a Mushrif bracelet that will be paired with your HMushrif mobile app.
- You will be required to quarantine at your place of residence for 14 days.
*Note: During the 14 days, you are required to:
- Keep wearing your HMushrif bracelet
- Keep your mobile phone, where you have downloaded the HMushrif app, on during the entire quarantine period
If not complying with the two above conditions will subject you to a fine and legal action.
- Visit to the closest Ministry of Health Medical Center once the 14 days of quarantine over.
- A healthcare professional at the Ministry of Health Medical Center will assist you in removing your HMusrif bracelet.
For more info : https://www.omanair.com/gbl/en/travel-checklist-and-guide
Source- Oman Air